Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Touring

Goofing off by the river with Ron we nearly got beaned by the nuts when the wind got up.

balancing an acorn on the nose
Look Man, I can balance an acorn on my nose.

(Never mind his get up. Ron's got a Dali complex going on about Rhinos.)

just before being eaten
It was pretty quiet for a while but while Ron was trying to get my picture with this waterfall, I just about got tore to bits.

This was just before I was eaten, nearly. There was this huge white dog that ran toward me and nearly snatched me while my back was turned.

Where's Ron get off to? Taking cover naturally.

ron by the river

Thanks for getting my back man.

Monk in Metro
It makes the Metro and its pickpockets seem tame by comparison. Mother Nature has PMS, I tell ya.

Never a quiet moment for long. Especially when guitars are cheap and accessible. There are some buskers singing the trains that make a good case for sitting mute with a cup instead of working for the centimes, I tell ya.

No comments: